Beijing and Xi'an Tour
- Summary: If you are interested in the history and culture of China, Beijing and Xi'an are not to be missed. You can find the World Heritage like the Forbidden City, Terra Cotta Warriors as well as local lifes in Hutongs and courtyards.
- Destinations: Beijing-Xi'an
- Duration: 6 Days
- Price from: US$ 769
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
On arrival in Beijing, China's capital, you will be greeted by our local English speaking tour guidre at the airport and transferred to your hotel. The rest of day is free for you to have some rest or wander around the hotel.
Day 2 Beijing royal life exploration to the Forbidden City and Hutong Rickshaw with local family visit
In the morning, visit Ti’ananmen Square. Explore the imposing Forbidden City, where emperors ruled for 500 years. After lunch, explore the narrow and clean Hutongs by taking a rickshaw in Xicheng District. Weave your way through Beijing's ancient, interwoven hutong alleys. Take a family visit in the Hutong to have a glance at the life of the local people. If you like, we could arrange a lunch with the local family where you can taste the most authentic Beijing cuisine or even learn to make dumplings by yourself!
Day 3 Beijing Great Wall Adventure with Temple of Heaven
This morning, you will be led to the vast Temple of Heaven, a venue for ancient emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties to pray for good harvest and worship heaven. It is a historical park filled with religious buildings where locals gather to dance, sing, play chess, or amble around. Then, transferred to Mutianyu Great Wall built to protect China's heartland from invaders about 2 hours driving and take the round-way cable car to admire the magnificent view of the snaking Wall.
Day 4 Beijing to Xi'an by high speed train
Transfer to the train station and take a high speed train to Xi'an. On arrival in Xi’an, you will be greeted by our local English speaking tour guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Later, visit Big Goose Pagoda which is the biggest Buddhism pagoda in Xi’an memorizing the Monk Xuanzang in Tang Dynasty. Transfer to hotel after the tour.
Day 5 Xi’an Terra Cotta Warriors& biking on Ancient City Wall
In the morning, visit the magnificent archaeological discovery, The Terracotta Warriors, representing the army that triumphed over other Chinese armies, being the decisive factor in forming a united China in ancient times. Then you will be transferred back to town. Gaze into the heart of Xi'an as you set out along the city's ancient city wall, impressed by biking on the Wall and seeing the classic red lanterns that tell you the history of the Wall. The wall has Stunning views at night, like a shining golden necklace that doctorates the whole city.
Experience Xi'an with more than just your eyes by sampling some of Xi'an's famous dumplings.
Day 6 History discovery at Shaanxi Provincial Museum and Muslim Quarter
Morning tour to Shaanxi Provincial Museumdemonstrates paintings, bronzes, handcrafts, cloisonné, ancient coins and so onwhich show you a brief view of the history of this ancient capital. Visit Muslim Quarterwhich is the main living hood of the Muslims in Xi’an where you can find all kinds of local foods, souvenirs, etc. Learn about Xi'an's 1,300 year old Muslim community by visiting the Great Mosque. Then drive to the airport and see you off for your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Domestic flights& related taxes: flights from Xi'an to Chongqing and Yichang to Shanghai
* Train ticket: high speed train from Beijing to Xi'an.
* Yangtze cruise ticket: cruise ticket based on twin share, including full board meals