Escape to Shangri-la
- Summary: Yunnan Province is famous for its beautiful scenery, mild climate and colourful ethnic cultures. A tour to Kuming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-la will give you a full view of this wonderland.
- Destinations: Kunming-Dali-Lijiang-Shangrila
- Duration: 8 Days
- Price from: US$ 1099
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Kunming
On arrival in Kunming, you will be greeted by our local English speaking tour guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel. The rest of day is free for you to have some rest or wander around the hotel.
Day 2 Kunming
Full day tour to the famous karst landscape Stone Forest which is the national 5A scenic spots. Then, continue to Jiuxiang Caves. These cave consist the largest cave system in China. After tour, drive back to Kunming city.
Day 3 Kunming to Dali
In the morning, transfer to airport and take a flight to Dali. Upon arriving at Dali, you will be escorted to visit Dali Ancient Town which built in Ming Dynasty and enjoys a history for more than 700 years. Then, visit House of Bai People. Afterward, see the mild Erhai Lake and have a leisure cruise. Afterward, visit a family workshop making the traditional Bai People tie-dye cloth.
Day 4 Dali to Lijiang
You will be escorted from Dali to Lijiang. Visit Lijiang Ancint Town which is famous for its beautiful scenes and splendid culture. Continue visit to Wangu Tower which is considered the landmark of Lijiang city. Evening time is free at your own to walk in the city or have some beer in the bars.
Day 5 Lijiang
Morning visit Baisha Murals painted for over 1000 years ago at Baisha Village. Then, visit the famous Jade Dragon Snow Mountain by cable car from Ganhaizi. It is the southern most glacier in north hemisphere.
Day 6 Lijiang to Shangri-la
Drive to Shangri-la in about 3 hours. On the way, see the first bend of Yangtze River at Stone Drum Town. Then, continue to Tiger Leaping Gorge which is one of the deepest and most marvelous gorges in China. Overnight in Shangri-la.
Day 7 Shangri-la
In the morning, visit Pudacuo National Park to admire the green forests, pure lakes, wild animals, etc. After lunch, visit Songzanlin Lamasery which is the largest Tibetan Buddhism lamasery in Yunnan Province.
Day 8 Depart Shangri-la
Transfer to the airport for the flight home or your next destination and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs