Guilin and Yangtze River Tour
- Summary: See the picturesque Guilin and mighty Yangtze River at the same time by taking this romantic Guilin and Yangtze River tour!
- Destinations: Guilin-Chongqing-Yangtze River-Yichang
- Duration: 7 Days
- Price from: US$ 899
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive in Guilin
When arriving at Guilin, you will be greeted by our local tour guide and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Guilin
In the morning, Embark on the world renowned Li River Cruise. Li River, considered by many to be the most beautiful river in China. The 70KM river journey to Yangshou will show you the fascinating landscape of natural beauty of the crags and bamboo rafts. Lunch will be served on the boat. Sightseeing and free shopping in Yangshuo. In the evening, if you are interested you can enjoy the optional night show of Impression of Liu Sanjie choreographed by the mastermind behind the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony, in a natural amphitheater.
Day 3 Guilin to Chongqing
In the morning, you will be escorted to visit the Reed Flute Cave, enjoy the brilliant stalagmite and limestone formed million years ago with the fascinating lights. Continue our tour to Fubo Hill to have a picturesque birdview of this beautiful city. Transfer to the airport and fly to Chongqing. Pick up at Chongqing airport and transfer to your hotel.
Day 4 Chongqing to board Yangtze cruise
Today you will visit the Panda House in Chongqing Zoo and famous Ciqikou Old Town where you can see the old alleys, houses along with the various boutique stores to buy some souvenirs. Then, transfer to the pier. Free dinner at your own before transferred to the Yangtze cruise.
Day 5 Yangtze cruise
After breakfast, visit the Fengdu Ghost City, hanging in the mist. It is offering an interesting place to take some photos. In the evening, the ship's crew will give you a formal welcome banquet and an optional party with great food and drink.
Day 6 Yangtze Cruise
Cruise through Qutang Gorge which is the shortest and narrowest of the Three Gorges, and onwards is the misty cliffs of Wu (the Witches’) Gorge. Then, take a scenic excursion by small boat along the picturesque Shennong Stream. Optional tour to the temple of White Emperor City at RMB260/person.
Day 7 Yangtze Cruise to Yichang
In the morning, see the Three Gorges Dam, the largest and most notorious hydroelectric power station in the world. Disembark at Yichang, our guide and driver will pick you up at the pier, transfer you to Yichang airport and fly to your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Domestic flights& related taxes: flights from Guilin to Chongqing
* Yangtze cruise ticket: cruise ticket based on twin share, including full board meals