Impression Shangri-La Tour
- Summary: This tour includes the famous scenic cities, Lijiang and Shangri-la which are well-known for their scenic beauty as well as minority custom. On the way from Lijiang to Shangri-la, visit the first Bend of Yangtze River and the thrilling Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Destinations: Lijiang-Shangrila
- Duration: 5 Days
- Price from: US$ 649
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arriving Lijiang
After arriving at Lijiang, you will be greeted by our local tour guide at the airport. Visit Lijiang Ancint Town which is famous for its beautiful scenes and splendid culture. Evening time is free at your own to walk in the city or have some beer in the bars.
Day 2 Lijiang
Morning visit Baisha Murals painted for over 1000 years ago at Baisha Village. Then, visit the famous Jade Dragon Snow Mountain by cable car from Ganhaizi. It is the southernmost glacier in north hemisphere.
Day 3 Lijiang to Shangri-la
Drive to Shangri-la in about 3 hours. On the way, see the first bend of Yangtze River at Stone Drum Town. Then, continue to Tiger Leaping Gorge which is one of the deepest and most marvelous gorges in China. Overnight in Shangri-la.
Day 4 Shangri-la
In the morning, visit Pudacuo National Park to admire the green forests, pure lakes, wild animals, etc. After lunch, visit Songzanlin Lamasery which is the largest Tibetan Buddhism lamasery in Yunnan Province.
Day 5 Depart Shangri-la
Transfer to the airport for the flight home or your next destination and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs