Yangtze and Shanghai Tour
- Summary: If you don’t have too much time while wanting to enjoy a Yangtze cruise, this route is probably suitable. By taking the relaxing Yangtze cruise on the 5 star ships, enjoy the most spectacular view of the mother river of the entire China—Yangtze. After the cruise, a brief stay in Shanghai will show you this modern city.
- Destinations: Chongqing-Yangtze-Yichang-Shanghai
- Duration: 6 Days
- Price from: US$ 1199
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Chongqing and board the Yangtze Cruise
On arrival in Chongqing, you will be picked up to visit Ciqikou Old Town which has over one thousand years' history. Free dinner at your own before transferred to the Yangtze cruise.
Day 2 Yangtze cruise with day excurison to the Fengdu Ghost City
After breakfast, visit the Fengdu Ghost City, hanging in the mist. It is offering an interesting place to take some photos. In the evening, the ship's crew will give you a formal welcome banquet and an optional party with great food and drink.
Day 3 Yangtze Cruise with mighty Three Gorges
Cruise through Qutang Gorge which is the shortest and narrowest of the Three Gorges, and onwards is the misty cliffs of Wu (the Witches’) Gorge. Then, take a scenic excursion by small boat along the picturesque Shennong Stream. Optional tour to the temple of White Emperor City at RMB260/person.
Day 4 Yangtze Cruise, enjoy the magnificent Three Gorges Dam and fly to Shanghai
In the morning, see the Three Gorges Dam, the largest and most notorious hydroelectric power station in the world. Disembark at Yichang, our guide and driver will pick you up at the pier, transfer you to Yichang airport and fly to Shanghai. Transfer to the hotel after arriving in Shanghai.
Day 5 Shanghai, history VS modern
In the morning, tour to the Shanghai Museum to know about the history and development of this charming city. After lunch, visit the boutique and typical traditional Chinese garden, Yu Garden. Continue to Shanghai Old town where you can find the old alleys and local people and get to know their daily life. Afterward, visit the famous Bund which is the city symbol of Shanghai represented the modernization way back to the 19th century. The visit Nanjing Road, it is the most famous shopping area in Shanghai where you can find almost anything you want from the high-end luxuries to the cheap little things.
Day 6 Depart Shanghai
Transfer to the airport for the flight home or your next destination and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Domestic flights& related taxes: flights from Yichang to Shanghai.
* Yangtze cruise ticket: cruise ticket based on twin share, including full board meals