3-day Beijing Classic Tour
- Summary: Beijing with its cultural and historical charm, it is not to be missed. By taking this 3 day tour, you can see the famous Forbidden City as well as the Great Wall to have a full understanding about this ancient city.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Price from: US$ 239
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
- Sitting on top of the Great Wall with a majestic view of one of world’s wonders winding its way off into the distance
- Explore the hutongs to see the real Chinese lifestyle of a local Beijinger.
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
On arrival in Beijing, China's capital, you will be greeted by our local English speaking tour guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel. The rest of day is free for you to have some rest or wander around the hotel.
Day 2 Beijing Royal life discovery with modern Beijing Olympic stadiums
In the morning, visit Ti’ananmen Square. Explore the imposing Forbidden City, where emperors ruled for 500 years. After lunch, explore the narrow and clean Hutongs by taking a rickshaw in Xicheng District. Weave your way through Beijing's ancient, interwoven hutong alleys. Take a family visit in the Hutong to have a glance at the life of the local people. Afterward, you will be transferred to watch the Bird's Nest and Water Cube and take photos from the outside.
Day 03 Beijing: Great Wall Adventure, religious temple of heaven
This morning, you will be led to the vast Temple of Heaven, a venue for ancient emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties to pray for good harvest and worship heaven. Then, transferred to Mutianyu Great Wall section which is less crowded and more beautiful about 2 hours driving and take the round-way cable car to admire the magnificent view of the snaking Wall. After visit, transfer to the airport/train station and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra cost