3-Day Chengdu Panda Tour with Leshan Giant Buddha
- Summary: This tour will show you the lovely pandas in the Panda Breeding and Research Center. The World Heritage Leshan Giant Buddha is also presented in front of you.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Price from: US$ 389
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive in Chengdu
Arriving at Chengdu, you will be greeted by our tour guide and driver. Enjoy a private and trouble-free transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 Leshan Giant Buddha, world's largest inscription on the precipice
oday, drive to Leshan about 2 hours, visit Leshan Giant Buddha which is the World Heritage nominated by UNESCO in 1992. Take a boat cruise on the river and have a full view of the big Buddha with 71 meters in height. Drive back to Chengdu city after tour.
Day 3 Chengdu, the pandas!
Visit the Panda Breeding and Research Center to see the lovely pandas which are considered China's national treasure. Where you can see how pandas are breeding and the daily livings. Other endangered animals like red pandas, swans are well preserved here. After the tour, leaving for the airport or train station and see you off.
Note: The Panda Breeding and Research Center has a donation programe which allow you to hold a panda by donating RMB2000 (for your reference). Maximum 40 persons are allowed per day. If you want to hold the panda, please tell us and we will make reservation for you at least one day in advance. The programe is subjected to the availability of the pandas on that day. Please bring RMB cash as they don’t accept credit card or other kinds of payment.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs