4-Day Chengdu Panda Tour
- Summary: This tour will show you the lovely pandas in the Panda Breeding and Research Center. Chengdu’s historical sites such as Wuhou Temple, Jinli Old Street well represented the rich culture of this cozy city.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 479
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive in Chengdu
Arriving at Chengdu, you will be greeted by our tour guide and transferred to hotel.
Day 2 Chengdu city highlights
Today, visit the culture relic Wuhou Temple in memory of the famous minister Zhugeliang in Three Kingdoms. Then, continue tour to Jinli Street where you can see all kinds of tea houses, shops and stalls selling souvenirs, foods, etc. In the afternoon, visit the 3000 years old Sanxingdui Ruins with invaluable relics such as bronze ware, jade ware, gold ware, pottery, and bone ware unearthed respectively. Transfer to hotel after the tour.
Day 3 Chengdu, the pandas and Mask Changing Show
In the morning, transfer to the Panda Breeding and Research Center to see the lovely pandas which are considered China's national treasure. Where you can see how pandas are breeding and their daily livings. Other endangered animals like red pandas, swans are well preserved here. Strolling among the bamboo groves and shady walkways. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. A Chengdu Mask Changing Show is included tonight. Try to see how the masters changes their masks so quickly!
Note: The Panda Breeding and Research Center has a donation programe which allow you to hold a panda by donating RMB2000 (for your reference). Maximum 40 persons are allowed per day. If you want to hold the panda, please tell us and we will make reservation for you at least one day in advance. The programe is subjected to the availability of the pandas on that day. Please bring RMB cash as they don’t accept credit card or other kinds of payment.
Day 4 Depart Chengdu
You are free on your own until transferred to the airport and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs