5-Day Chengdu, Leshan and Mt. Emei Full View Tour
- Summary: This tour will show you the lovely pandas in the Panda Breeding and Research Center. The World Heritage Leshan Giant Buddha is also presented in front of you. Visit the famous Mt. Emei which is one of the holy mountains for both Buddhism and Daoism in China.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Price from: US$ 699
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
- Meet the lovely Pandas in the Panda Breeding and Research Center
- Witness the world's largest buddha inscription in Leshan
- Hiking on Mt. Emei, admiring the buddhist temples along with the magnificent scenery
Day 1 Arrive in Chengdu
Arriving at Chengdu, you will be greeted by our tour guide and driver. Enjoy a private and trouble-free transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 Chengdu, the Pandas!
In the morning, transfer to the Panda Breeding and Research Center to see the lovely pandas which are considered China's national treasure. Where you can see how pandas are breeding and their daily livings. Other endangered animals like red pandas, swans are well preserved here. Strolling among the bamboo groves and shady walkways. After lunch, visit Kuan Zhai Lane which is an ancient street enjoys more than hundreds years’ history, yet combined with modern elements.
Note: The Panda Breeding and Research Center has a donation programe which allow you to hold a panda by donating RMB2000 (for your reference). Maximum 40 persons are allowed per day. If you want to hold the panda, please tell us and we will make reservation for you at least one day in advance. The programe is subjected to the availability of the pandas on that day. Please bring RMB cash as they don’t accept credit card or other kinds of payment.
Day 3 Leshan Giant Buddha, world's largest inscription on the precipice
Today, drive to Leshan about 2 hours, visit Leshan Giant Buddha which is the World Heritage nominated by UNESCO in 1992. Take a boat cruise on the river and have a full view of the big Buddha with 71 meters in height. Continue driving to Mt. Emei for another 40mins driving. Overnight in hotel near Emeishan.
Day 4 Mt. Emei tour
Today, you will have a full day in this holy mountain which is another world heritage, famous for its scenery and cultural temples. Mt. Emei is one of the four famous Buddhist mountains in China. See the Baoguo Temple. Take a morning stroll in Kuanyin Ping, enjoying the nature beauty of the sub-tropical forest and waterfalls. You may even encounter those lovely piquant monkeys, but please do not get too close to them for safety reasons. The whole tour takes about 3-4 hours. After the tour, enjoy a ride relaxing back to Chengdu.
Day 5 Depart Chengdu
Transfer to the airport and see you off for home or your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs