3-Day Chongqing tour with Dazu Grottoes
- Summary: This tour will show you the most magnificent rock carving in Dazu county which is the world heritage listed by UNESCO. A brief look to the Panda House to see the lovely pandas in also included.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Price from: US$ 289
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive in Chongqing
Our guide will wait for you at the airport ahead of schedule, meet you and transfer you to the hotel. Rest of the day is left on your own.
Day 2 Dazu Rock Carvings
Drive to Dazu County to see the famous Baodingshan Grottoes of Dazu. There are over 50,000 individual examples of stone sculptures in the area. Dazu Rock Carvings was built between Tang Dynasty and Qing Dynasty dating from 9th to 13th century. It contains all the Cliffside rock carvings with exquisite skills. Buddhism, Daoism and Confucianism statues can be found here. After the tour, transfer back to Chongqing.
Day 3 Pandas in Chongqing Zoo, Ciqikou old town
Today you will visit the Panda House in Chongqing Zoo and famous Ciqikou Old Town where you can see the old alleys, houses along with the various boutique stores to buy some souvenirs. Then, transfer to Chongqing airport for your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs