5-Day Xiamen, Yongding and Mt. Wuyi Safari Tour
- Summary: An insight of the southeastern part of China, visit Xiamen—regarded as the garden on the sea. Experience the authentic Hakka Earth buildings which were listed as the world heritage by UNESCO. After that, view the magnificent view of Mt. Wuyi which is also the world heritage and famous for its natural scenery and religious architectures.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Price from: US$ 599
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive in Xiamen
Upon your arrival in Xiamen Gaoqi Airport, you will be greeted by our local tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own arrangements to have some rest or wander around the beach.
Day 2 Xiamen City highlights
Today, we will visit South Putuo Temple which enjoys a history of over 1,000 years. Then take a ferry to Gulangyu Islet (Drum Wave Islet) which is considered as an architecture museum and garden on the sea. Have a walk on the island appreciating the buildings and breathing the fresh air. Visit Sunlight Rock which is the highest point of the Island and enjoy a magnificent bird-view of this beautiful city. Move on to Suzhuang Garden and Piano Museum which was a private villa first built in 1931. Transfer back to your hotel.
Day 3 Hakka Earth Building, Tulou tour
Full day tour to Yongding Chuxi Earth Building Cluster which is the most beautiful Hakka villages and less commercial. It is one of the most magnificent and well-preserved Hakka castles. Visit the Jiqing Building, Sheqing Building and so on in the area to admire the architecture and Hakka culture. Transfer back to Xiamen.
Day 4 Mt. Wuyi, bamboo rafting along with the stunning natural beauty
Your guide and driver will transfer you from the hotel to the train station to enjoy a fast speech train ride to Wuyishan which takes about 3 hour. You will be greeted by our local tour guide and transfer to Mt. Wuyi Scenic Area which is the world natural and cultural heritage site. Refresh in the hotel and then visit Tianyou Peak which is the highest peak in Mt. Wuyi areas to have a panoramic view of this stunning Danxia landform. Learn Taoist culture which influence China for more than 1800 year. Later, ontinue visit Dahongpao Scenic Spot which grows the oldest and original tea tree of the famous black tea: Dahongpao, one of the top 10 famous tea in China.
Day 5 Mt. Wuyi, bamboo rafting along with the stunning natural beauty
Today, you will take a bamboo raft in the Jiuqu River (Nine Bend River) and admire the ever changing scenery, crystal clear stream, you can even feed the fish in the water. You can see the hanging coffins which enjoys a history of more than 3000 years. Wuyishan hanging coffins are the oldest ones in China. Then, visit Wuyi Palace which is a Daoist temple for over 1000 years. Walk through the Fangsong Street where you can see all kinds of architectures built in Song Dynasty style. Continue to Yixiantian where the narrowest section can only allow one person to squeeze through. Then, tour to the Water Curtain Cave. After dinner, transfer to the airport or train station for your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Train tickets: high speed train tickets from Xiamen to Wuyishan