4-Day Hangzhou Tour with Wuzhen Water Town
- Summary: Hangzhou is said to be the heaven upon the earth in Chinese slang. A short city tour will show you how it got this reputation. A tour to the ancient water town Wuzhen will surely give you a more comprehensive understanding about the ancient China culture and enjoy the scenery!
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 389
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Hangzhou, strolling in the camling Lingying Temple
Pick up at train station or airport, you will be greeted by our local tour guide and transferred to the hotel. Visit Lingying Temple which is one of the most important Buddhist temples in China. The rest day will be at your own for some rest or wander around.
Day 2 Hangzhou: heavenly West Lake& Dragon Well Tea Plantation
Visit the famous West Lake (including the island on the lake), locates in the center of Hangzhou. Enjoy a boat ride across the lake. It is famous for its picturesque landscape and ancient buildings and considered the symbol of Hangzhou. Wander to the calming Lingying Temple which is one of the most important Buddhist temples in China. Then, continue to "Dragon Well" Tea Plantation which enjoys a history for more than 600 years. Learn about the beloved tea by the emperors. Transfer to airport and depart Hangzhou.
Day 3 Hangzhou to Wuzhen: famed water town
Today, you will be transferred to the famous water town, Wuzhen. With over 2000 years’ history and profound culture background, people can see many ancient bridges, stone pathway, wood carvings, traditional workshop, dwelling houses, etc. Take a boat cruise on the canal. Overnight here to enjoy the local night life in this boutique ancient town.
Day 4 Wuzhen to Hangzhou
Free time enjoy the water town on your own or with your guide. Transfer back to Hangzhou from Wuzhen. We will take you to the airport or train station according to your schedule and depart Hangzhou.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax * Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.