2-day Shanghai Relaxation Tour
- Summary: See the modern version of China! This two day tour will represent you the famous attractions in Shanghai like the Bund and also see the old part of this city to see its developing history.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Price from: US$ 149
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Shanghai, strolling in the famous bund& Nanjing Road
Pick up at the airport/train station. Transfer to downtown, visit the famous Bund which is the city symbol of Shanghai represented the modernization way back to the 19th century. The visit Nanjing Road, it is the most famous shopping area in Shanghai where you can find almost anything you want from the high-end luxuries to the cheap little things.
Day 2 Shanghai: into the history
In the morning, tour to the Shanghai Museum, a veritable treasure trove of Chinese artifacts to know about the history and development of this charming city. After lunch, visit the boutique and typical traditional Chinese garden, Yu Garden, the most celebrated classical garden in Shanghai. Continue to Shanghai Old town where you can find the old alleys and local people and get to know their daily life. Afterward, visit French Concession and then track back to hotel.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs