4-day Shanghai and Hangzhou Combo
- Summary: See the modern Shanghai and beautiful Hangzhou together!
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 439
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Shanghai, strolling in the famous bund& Nanjing Road
Pick up at the airport/train station. Transfer to downtown, visit the famous Bund which is the city symbol of Shanghai represented the modernization way back to the 19th century. The visit Nanjing Road, it is the most famous shopping area in Shanghai where you can find almost anything you want from the high-end luxuries to the cheap little things.
Day 2 Shanghai: into the history
In the morning, tour to the Shanghai Museum, a veritable treasure trove of Chinese artifacts to know about the history and development of this charming city. After lunch, visit the boutique and typical traditional Chinese garden, Yu Garden, the most celebrated classical garden in Shanghai. Continue to Shanghai Old town where you can find the old alleys and local people and get to know their daily life. Afterward, visit French Concession and then track back to hotel.
Day 3 Shanghai to Hangzhou: heaven on earth
Take a D train to Hangzhou (about 2 hours). Visit the famous West Lake (including the island on the lake), locates in the center of Hangzhou. Enjoy a boat ride across the lake. It is famous for its picturesque landscape and ancient buildings and considered the symbol of Hangzhou. Wander to the calming Lingying Temple which is one of the most important Buddhist temples in China. Then, continue to "Dragon Well" Tea Plantation which enjoys a history for more than 600 years. Learn about the beloved tea by the emperors.
Day 4 Depart Hangzhou
Transfer to airport and depart Hangzhou.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Train ticket: Bullet train from Shanghai to Hangzhou (2nd class seat)