4-day Shanghai and Suzhou Combo
- Summary: See modern Shanghai and delicate Suzhou together with this tour. Feel China's development and developing, admiring China's unique gardens.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 439
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Shanghai, strolling in the famous bund& Nanjing Road
Pick up at the airport/train station. Transfer to downtown, visit the famous Bund which is the city symbol of Shanghai represented the modernization way back to the 19th century. The visit Nanjing Road, it is the most famous shopping area in Shanghai where you can find almost anything you want from the high-end luxuries to the cheap little things.
Day 2 Shanghai: into the history
In the morning, tour to the Shanghai Museum, a veritable treasure trove of Chinese artifacts to know about the history and development of this charming city. After lunch, visit the boutique and typical traditional Chinese garden, Yu Garden, the most celebrated classical garden in Shanghai. Continue to Shanghai Old town where you can find the old alleys and local people and get to know their daily life. Afterward, visit French Concession and then track back to hotel.
Day 3 Shanghai to Suzhou: heaven of traditional Chinese gardens
Today, you will be escorted to Suzhou from Shanghai, visit famous Humble Administrator's Garden which ranks first among China's most famous four gardens. Then, continue to Lingering Garden with exquisite structures and buildings. Afterward, take a rickshaw ride to see the old lanes in Suzhou old city area, experiencing the local life. Visit The No. 1 Silk Factory to see how the silk is made from worm to final product and learn some history of the silk.
Day 4 Suzhou to Shanghai: ancient Tongli water town
Morning tour to Tongli Ancient Water Town which enjoys a history for more than one thousand years. Admiring the gardens built in the Ming and Qing Dynasty. Take a cruise on the canals, relaxing see the life passed by. After tour, transfer back to Shanghai.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs