5-day Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Full View Tour
- Summary: Shanghai is the modern China, while Suzhou is famous for its exquisite Chinese gardens. Hangzhou, famous for its natural beauty, is considered the "Heaven on Earth". This tour will show you all the three cities for their natural scenery, history and culture.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Price from: US$ 889
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Shanghai, strolling in the famous bund& Nanjing Road
Pick up at the airport/train station. Transfer to downtown, visit the famous Bund which is the city symbol of Shanghai represented the modernization way back to the 19th century. The visit Nanjing Road, it is the most famous shopping area in Shanghai where you can find almost anything you want from the high-end luxuries to the cheap little things.
Day 2 Shanghai: into the history
In the morning, tour to the Shanghai Museum, a veritable treasure trove of Chinese artifacts to know about the history and development of this charming city. After lunch, visit the boutique and typical traditional Chinese garden, Yu Garden, the most celebrated classical garden in Shanghai. Continue to Shanghai Old town where you can find the old alleys and local people and get to know their daily life. Afterward, visit French Concession and then track back to hotel.
Day 3 Shanghai to Suzhou: heaven of traditional Chinese gardens
Today, take a G train Suzhou from Shanghai (about 40 minutes),, visit famous Humble Administrator's Garden which ranks first among China's most famous four gardens. Then, continue to Lingering Garden with exquisite structures and buildings. Afterward, take a rickshaw ride to see the old lanes in Suzhou old city area, experiencing the local life. Visit The No. 1 Silk Factory to see how the silk is made from worm to final product and learn some history of the silk.
Day 4 Suzhou to Hangzhou: heaven on earth
Take a D/G train to Hangzhou (about 2 hours). Visit the famous West Lake (including the island on the lake), locates in the center of Hangzhou. Enjoy a boat ride across the lake. It is famous for its picturesque landscape and ancient buildings and considered the symbol of Hangzhou. Wander to the calming Lingying Temple which is one of the most important Buddhist temples in China. Then, continue to "Dragon Well" Tea Plantation which enjoys a history for more than 600 years. Learn about the beloved tea by the emperors.
Day 5 Depart Hangzhou
Transfer to airport and depart Hangzhou.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax * Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Train ticket: Bullet train from Shanghai to Suzhou, Suzhou to Hangzhou (2nd class seat)
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.