4-Day Lhasa Classic Tour
- Summary: If you want to visit “the roof of the world” Tibet and don’t have much time, a 4-day Lhasa tour will probably suit you. Lhasa is the capital of Tibet and enjoys profound Tibetan culture and scenery. Monasteries are not to be missed since they embody the Tibetan religion. Visit famous Potala Palace, Sera Monastery and other important monasteries in Tibet. You can also experience the Tibetan medicine in a local Tibetan clinic.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 399
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Lhasa
Arriving at Lhasa, you will greeting by our local tour guide in Lhasa and transferred to hotel. For the rest of day, we suggest you to have some rest and avoid too hard exercise.
Day 2 Lhasa
In the morning, you will be escorted to visit the holy Potala Palace which is home and the political center of Dalai Lamas. Then continue to Sera Monastery, one of the largest monasteries in Tibet. And then, visit Norbulingka which is the summer palace of the Tibetan Dalai Lamas.
Day 3 Lhasa
Today, you will have an escorted tour to the Jokhang Temple which is considered the spiritual center of Tibet. Then continue to Drepung Monastery. In the afternoon, visit a Tibetan Clinic to see the Tibetan medicines and the famous shopping street Barkhor Street.
Day 4 Departing Lhasa
Transfer to the airport to train station and depart for your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs