8-Day Tibet Adventure Tour with Mt. Everest
- Summary: Visit the “roof of the world”, Tibet. With unique culture, custom as well as the stunning scenery view, Tibet is attracting more and more people to “pilgrim” their way here. Take an adventure to the highest point of the world, enjoy the unparalleled view of Mt. Everest, the Himalaya Peaks! Get your body prepared!
- Duration: 8 Days
- Price from: US$ 1349
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive Lhasa
Arriving at Lhasa, you will greeting by our local tour guide in Lhasa and transferred to hotel. For the rest of day, we suggest you to have some rest and avoid too hard exercise.
Day 2 Lhasa
In the morning, you will be escorted to visit the holy Potala Palace which is home and the political center of Dalai Lamas. Then continue to Sera Monastery, one of the largest monasteries in Tibet. And then, visit Norbulingka which is the summer palace of the Tibetan Dalai Lamas.
Day 3 Lhasa
Today, you will have an escorted tour to the Jokhang Temple which is considered the spiritual center of Tibet. Then continue to Drepung Monastery. In the afternoon, visit a Tibetan Clinic to see the Tibetan medicines and the famous shopping street Barkhor Street.
Day 4 Lhasa/Shigatse
Today you'll be escorted to Shigatse and visit Yomdrok Lake and Kunbum Monastery. Yomdrok Lake enjoys the highest power station in the world and it is the largest habitat for water birds in Tibet. Kunbum Monastery is also called Palgor Chorten which is famous for its unique architecture, sculptures and mural paintings. Overnight in Shigatse.
Day 5 Shigatse/Dingri
In the morning, visit Tashilunpo Monastery which literally means “heap of glory”. It was built by the first Dalai Lama in 1447 and enjoys a historically and culturally importance in Tibet. Overnight in Dingri.
Day 6 Dingri/Shigatse
In the morning, visit Rongbuk Monastery which is the highest temple in the world with the altitude of 5100 meters. Continue to Mt. Everest which is the highest mountain in the world at an altitude of 8448 meters. A tour to Mt. Everest is a challenge both physically and psychologically, but it is definitely worth it for the unparalleled views of the stunning Himalaya Peaks! Visit the Mt. Everest Base Camp. Transfer to Shigatse.
Day 7 Shigatse/Lhasa
After breakfasts, transfer back to Lhasa from Shigatse. Enjoy the spectacular view along the way. Have lunch on the way, our guide will choose the best available even if the condition is limited.
Day 8 Departing Lhasa
Transfer to the airport to train station and depart for your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs