4-Day Ancient Xi’an exploration tour with Mount. Hua
- Summary: By taking this tour, you will see the famous historical sites like the World Heritage Terra Cotta Warriors and Ancient City wall. You can also see the local Xi’an in Muslim Quarter. An adventure to Mt. Hua is included. Challenge the steepest mountain in China!
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 389
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
- Learn Dumpling Making in a local restaurant.
- View the proudly unflinching, life-sized Terracotta Warriors
- Biking on the ancient city wall
Day 1 Arriving Xi’an
On arrival in Xi’an, you will be greeted by our local English speaking tour guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Later, visit Big Goose Pagoda which is the biggest Buddhism pagoda in Xi’an memorizing the Monk Xuanzang in Tang Dynasty. Transfer to hotel after the tour.
Day 2 Xi’an: Terracotta Warriors & Ancient City Wall
In the morning, visit the magnificent archaeological discovery, The Terracotta Warriors, representing the army that triumphed over other Chinese armies, being the decisive factor in forming a united China in ancient times. Then you will be transferred back to town. Gaze into the heart of Xi'an as you set out along the city's ancient city wall, impressed by biking on the Wall and seeing the classic red lanterns that tell you the history of the Wall. The wall has Stunning views at night, like a shining golden necklace that doctorates the whole city.
Experience Xi'an with more than just your eyes by sampling some of Xi'an's famous dumplings.
Day 3 Xi’an: History discovery at Shaanxi Provincial Museum and Muslim Quarter
Morning tour to Shaanxi Provincial Museumdemonstrates paintings, bronzes, handcrafts, cloisonné, ancient coins and so onwhich show you a brief view of the history of this ancient capital. Visit Muslim Quarterwhich is the main living hood of the Muslims in Xi’an where you can find all kinds of local foods, souvenirs, etc. Learn about Xi'an's 1,300 year old Muslim community by visiting the Great Mosque.
Day 4 Depart Xi’an
Transfer to the airport or train station and see you off for your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs