4-Day Xiamen Tour with Yongding Hakka Earth Building
- Summary: Experience the authentic Hakka Earth buildings which were listed as the world heritage by UNESCO. An insight of the southeastern part of China, visit Xiamen—regarded as the garden on the sea.
- Destinations: Yongding
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 289
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive in Xiamen
Upon your arrival in Xiamen Gaoqi Airport, you will be greeted by our local tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Visit South Putuo Temple which enjoys a history of over 1,000 years. The rest of the day is free at your own arrangements to have some rest or wander around the beach.
Day 2 Xiamen city highlights
Today, take a ferry to Gulangyu Islet (Drum Wave Islet) which is considered as an architecture museum and garden on the sea. Have a walk on the island appreciating the buildings and breathing the fresh air. Visit Sunlight Rock which is the highest point of the Island and enjoy a magnificent bird-view of this beautiful city. Move on to Suzhuang Garden and Piano Museum which was a private villa first built in 1931.
Day 3 Yongding hakka earth buildings, tulou tour
Full day tour to Yongding Chuxi Earth Building Cluster which is the most beautiful Hakka villages and less commercial. It is one of the most magnificent and well-preserved Hakka castles. Visit the Jiqing Building, Sheqing Building and so on in the area to admire the architecture and Hakka culture. Overnight in the best hotel in this area and experience local life.
Day 4 Depart Xiamen
Transfer to Xiamen airport for around 3 hours and take the flight for your next destination.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs