8-day Splendid Taiwan Round Island Tour
- Summary: See the whole Island from the north to the south by taking this round-island tour. You can see the historical sites like the National Palace Museum, magnificnet Kenting Park, beautiful East Costal Line Scenic Area and more! Have a taste of the famous Taiwanese foods in the Liuhe Night Market.
- Destinations: Taipei-Nantou-Kaohsiung-Kenting-Taitung-Hualien-Taipei
- Duration: 8 Days
- Price from: US$ 1479
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrival Taipei
Arrive Taipei, you will be picked up and greeted at the airport by our tour guide and driver. Visit Xinyi District which is Taipei's most modern cosmopolitan district. Outside view of the Taipei 101 Building (Taipei World Financial Center). Transfer to hotel for some rest.
Day 2 Taipei to Sun Moon Lake
After breakfast, drive to the central Taiwan Island to Sun Moon Lake. Visit Xuan Guang Temple which memorize the holy monk Xuanzang in Tang Dynasty. Afterward, take a cruise on Sun Moon Lake and admire the tranquil natural beauty which is famous around the world.
Day 3 Sun Moon Lake to Kaohsiung
After breakfast, drive to Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Monastery, the most famous Buddhist holy place of southern Taiwan. Learn about the culture and history about Buddhism here. You can also taste Buddhist vegetarian lunch (at your own expense) and communicate with some of the monks, nuns during the visit to the Main Shrine, Great Buddha Land. Then, drive to Taiwan's second largest city--Kaohsiung City. Visit the beautiful Former British Consulate, Love River and popular Liuhe Night Market.
Day 4 Kaohsiung to Kenting
Morning drive to Kenting National Park which locates at Taiwan’s southern tip. Visit Oluanpi Light House which is the only armed light house in the world. Then, continue to Maopitou coastal Scenic Area and Kenting Forest Recreation Area. Overnight here. Visit the Kenting Street at night, you may have some drinks or have a south-east Asian meal at your own expenses.
Day 5 Kenting to Taitung
After breakfast, drive to Taitung via the Southern Highway. Visit the beautiful Railway Art Village to see enjoy the development of this city’s railway system and culture. Afterward, overnight in Taitung city.
Day 6 Taitung to Hualien
After breakfast, we will have an exciting East Coast National Scenic Tour. The East Coast National Scenic Area stretches 170 kilometers along the Taiwan's east coast. It is known as "Taiwan's last unspoiled land". The various landforms here made by the weathering, erosion and accumulating are perfectly preserved. We will stop at Xiaoyeliu National Geographic Park, Sanxiantai and Stone Steps. Late afternoon, arrive in Hualien and overnight here.
Day 7 Hualien to Taroko Gorge to Taipei
Today, you will be escorted to visit the Taroko National Park. Taroko Gorge is a beautiful, narrow raving created by the Liwu river which has cut deep into the mountains of solid marble. We will drive to Taipei after admiring the splendid beauty of Taroko Gorge. Overnight in Taipei.
Day 8 Taipei
Free time until transfer to the airport and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs