4-Day Taiwan Impression Tour
- Summary: This Taiwan impression tour is the classic essence Taiwan tour including the capital Taipei, famous Sun Moon Lake and the 2nd largest city, Kaosiung. See this island within 4 days!
- Destinations: Taipei-Sun Moon Lake-Kaosiung
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 869
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrival Taipei
Arrive Taipei, you will be picked up and greeted at the airport by our tour guide and driver. Visit Xinyi District which is Taipei's most modern cosmopolitan district. Outside view of the Taipei 101 Building (Taipei World Financial Center). Transfer to hotel for some rest.
Day 2 Taipei to Sun Moon Lake
After breakfast, drive to the central Taiwan Island to Sun Moon Lake. Visit Xuan Guang Temple which memorize the holy monk Xuanzang in Tang Dynasty. Afterward, take a cruise on Sun Moon Lake and admire the tranquil natural beauty which is famous around the world.
Day 3 Sun Moon Lake to Kaohsiung
After breakfast, drive to Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Monastery, the most famous Buddhist holy place of southern Taiwan. Learn about the culture and history about Buddhism here. You can also taste Buddhist vegetarian lunch (at your own expense) and communicate with some of the monks, nuns during the visit to the Main Shrine, Great Buddha Land. Then, drive to Taiwan's second largest city--Kaohsiung City. Visit the beautiful Former British Consulate, Love River and popular Liuhe Night Market.
Day 4 Depart Kaohsiung
After breakfast, free time at your own until transferred to the airport and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs